How much is your property worth?
For expert up-to-date advice with no obligation click here or call us on 0845 481 1640
James Gibbs and Paul Gillespie explain more...
Customer Service Standards<#TITLE_IMAGE#>
Exceptional customer service is the platform on which Gibbs Gillespie has built its business and every client has an assurance that his or her dealings with us will be treated as a priority. The services we provide are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual client and delivered in a professional, ethical and accountable manner.
We are committed to:
• Providing our clients with professional, helpful, timely and friendly service;
• Respecting the rights and dignity of all clients;
• Complying with the relevant legislation applying to estate agency industry practice;
• Responding to personal, telephone and electronic enquiries promptly providing market appraisals and advice based on statistical information, market intelligence and our extensive knowledge of the local market;
• Preparing documentation relating to sales and lettings accurately, promptly and in accordance with relevant industry guidelines;
• Maintaining the highest industry standards with all advertising material and publications;
• Maintaining a technologically advanced internet site - www.gibbs-gillespie.co.uk - that presents credible, accurate and informative local market information in a user-friendly format;
• Providing registered members of [befirst] with detailed information that meets their specific criteria promptly.
Documentation and Communication
We maintain the highest standards with documentation and communication, believing it essential to present material in a format that is well presented and contains everyday words and phrases. To assist us communicate effectively with our clients, we contract the services of professionals in the areas of law, advertising and communication.
It is our practice to ensure clients understand the terminology used in contracts and undertake to fully explain aspects they may not be familiar with. This does not, however, constitute legal advice and we strongly advise clients to consult their legal advisor on matters of law.
Considerable care is taken with the preparation of property particulars and other relevant documentation to ensure contents are appropriate to the particular property and presented in a clear, easily understood format.
We totally respect your privacy and will not divulge any personal information you provide us without a specific request for you to do so, or where we are required by law to reveal certain details.
You have the right to access any personal information we hold in respect of your dealings with Gibbs Gillespie.
Should you have any concerns relating to the handling of a transaction or believe any aspect of our service has not met your expectations, we’d appreciate hearing from you. In the first instance, please discuss the matter with the Partner/Manager of the Gibbs Gillespie office concerned.
If you are not entirely satisfied with the resolution we ask that you contact our Customer Service Officer on +44 (0)20 8869 9863 so they can work with you to resolve the situation.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us with your concerns/comments at:
Chapel Lane Chambers
1 Chapel Lane